Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bedspreads and Birds eggs...




Here are two photos of the yellow chenille bedspread... so buttery and good...  I also have a few snaps of the eggs in jars...




I think I'm going to throw these up on my flickr... I have to check My Sewing Room's website to see if they're open on Friday so that I can go and check for some toile fabrics... I'm going to get a couple fat quarters of a couple different ones, if they have a few different ones... that way I don't buy a whole pile of fabric that looks crap with the couch... I'm going to bring the quarters home to see how they look with the couch first... and some greys for the piping and roll pillows...

I'm not sure what I'll be able to accomplish when I get home this evening... maybe make some homemade cheesy burgers with green onion, rosemary and mushroom in them... Mmm...  I'll be sure to get some photos of those...  If you didn't see what I made for supper last night check out the post below this one... Shrimp Coconut Curry soup... Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!